Candidates belonging to all categories will be eligible for admission to the course of Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Should have qualified in Diploma in Nursing and be a Registered Nurse and Midwife in the Tamil Nadu Nursing Council or any other State Nursing Council.
- After GNM with the Registration certificate from the State Nursing Council, the candidate will be permitted to join in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing without any work experience.
- If the registration certificate cannot be obtained immediately, the original evidence for registration in the form of receipt or any other authenticated document from the office of the State Nursing Council will be acceptable in lieu of the Registration Certificate.
Eligible for admission to this course, a candidate should have
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University for this purpose.
- Should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses’ Registration Council.
- Every candidate before admission to this course shall submit to the Principal of the institution a certificate of Medical Fitness from an authorized Medical Officer that the candidate is physically fit to undergo this Academic Programme.